The Care Home Awards call up and attract senior level judges from across the care home sector. If you are interested in becoming a judge for the 2018 Care Home Awards, please send a short form CV by email to Matthew Davies.
The 2017 Awards the judging panel drew upon the expertise of the following:
- Tristan Brassey, Director, Berwick Care Equipment
- Debbie Harris, Founder, Chosen with Care
- David Hefford, Commercial Director, Cornerstone Healthcare
- Dana O’Donnell, Interior Design Manager, Nursing Hygiene Group
- Alan Rustad, Publisher & Editor, Care Home Management
- Tom Threadgill, Director, Shuttlefish
- Sara Whalley, Director of Operations, NABS Peterhouse
- Alistair White, Marketing Consultant, Care England
- Steve Winter, Operations Director, Ganymede Care Ltd
- Owain Wright, Founder, Care Funding Guidance
The experience and talents for the judging panels for the Care Home Awards will range from association and institutional heads, medical / clinical experts, therapists, key suppliers, marketing, IT and telecommunications providers, to nursing and specialist care experts and others with operations, management or financial expertise.