How to enter
The Care Home Awards really are simple to enter if you follow this five-point plan:
1. Write a brief, descriptive paper in English, offline
2. Complete the Entry Form online
3. Upload your written paper when prompted by the Entry Form
4. Click “Submit” to send your Entry Form, written paper and images
5. Pay the initial entry fee of £125 plus VAT, as applicable, online (second and subsequent entries can be made at a lower rate of £75 each + VAT)
Please visit the USEFUL ADVICE page for further helpful guidance on preparing and submitting your entry for the Care Home Awards.
Eligibility: A company may enter the 2018 Awards if the entry submission covers the period from October 1, 2016 to December 31, 2017 – a fifteen-month period. Please remember, any relevant web and mobile sites must have been available online before midnight on December 31, 2017.
THE CALL FOR ENTRIES HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO FEBRUARY 16, 2018.
The deadline has been extended because the date for the Awards lunch and ceremony has moved to June 27 at the Health+Care Show, Excel London, giving all entrants extra time to enter.